We Use America's Number "One" Termite Defense Product
Termidor® termiticide/insecticide is a professional termite defense product effective on native subterranean termites, Formosan termites, and drywood termites. It utilizes an advanced non-repellent, or undetectable, liquid technology that termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid. Instead, they contact, ingest, and share Termidor, completely unaware that doing so will inevitably kill them.
In numerous trials across the United States and around the world, Termidor has proven consistently effective at eliminating termites in structures and at preventing future infestations and devastating damage.
APS offers Pre-Construction and Post Construction Termite Protection Programs
Termite Pre-Treatment at new residential and commercial construction sites is one thing that every property owner should do without fail. We offer the following two types of Pre-Construction Treatments to builders and individuals that are building new homes or building a new place of business.
- Treatment of the Soil prior to the concrete slab being poured with approved termiticides. We only use EPA Registered Products.
- Treatment of the wood once framed with Bora-Care. This outstanding wood treatment eliminates the wood as a food source for termites.
Note: Both of these programs are warranted and guaranteed. Terms and conditions will be discussed at the time we present you with a proposal.
How the Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan Works
These programs are specifically designed and tailor-made for each individual customer.
- Initially, we perform a FREE Termite Inspection to determine if your home is completely free of Subterranean Termites and is eligible for coverage.
- Then each year, we perform additional inspections as part of your plan's renewal to confirm that your home is still termite-free.
- If termites are discovered during any re-inspection, we will treat your home to quickly eliminate the termites without any additional cost on your part. You will then be covered against any additional costs for any further treatments and for any damage that might occur to your home due to termite infestation depending on the treatment option selected in the Post Construction Termite Agreement.
How a Termite Baiting Program Works
Before giving us a call, make sure that you check our Discount Coupons so you can save a $100 on a complete termite treatment for your home or place of business. We appreciate your interest in APS.
- First, we would make a thorough inspection of your home to determine if there are any termites.
- Regardless, if termites are found or not, the termite bait stations can be installed in the soil around the perimeter of your home.
- We will check all bait stations on a regular basis for termite activity.
- Whenever termites are found in a bait station, the inspection cartridge which contains no active ingredients is replaced with a bait cartridge that contains active ingredients which the termites will feed on.
- As termites feed and then travel back to the colony, they share the termite bait with other termites and then send other termites back to feed on the bait. As feeding on the bait continues, more and more termites are affected. At that point, the termite colony begins to die and is then eliminated.
- After a colony is eliminated, the bait cartridge is replaced with a new inspection cartridge. We will then continue to offer long-term protection by inspecting the bait stations regularly as part of your service agreement to discover and treat any new colonies that might invade your property.